Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I haven't been up very long but it already has been an amazing day. I wake up to see an adorable little face all cuddled up next to me. Then when I get out of the shower those 3 sweet words were the first ones out of my dear husband's mouth. Then he calls me to the computer to see a video that my son's had sent me (THANK YOU CANDE!!!!) I am sure we will watch it many times today & the rest of the time here. Now, I just wait for the princess to wake up & give me a kiss. What a blessing these 4 are. Boys - I love you. THANK you for the video. I LOVE IT. You made me cry (in a good way). We'll be calling you in a little bit. Can't wait.

For those of you coming: 1. if you are with Bethany then your schedule will be like ours. So that is what I am going with. Your great wall day you will visit the Cloisonne (I know that's not correct spelling but you understand) factory. BRING YOUR OWN TOILET TISSUE. You will need it. They don't use it there (TMI I know) and you will want to go there before going to the wall because you will NOT want to go once you get to the wall. If you have allergies - bring some meds. There are blooming plants ALL over the place at the wall & around the factory. Don't forget a hat &/or sunscreen, any explanation needed? Be prepared for that gondala ride if you go to the Badaling portion. It looks like it's over 100 years old, but it seems to be in good (very loud) working condition. And yes, Andy has great footage of Mama not being so happy on that thing. UGH. Next, be prepared for your mouth to hurt like on your wedding day. We were constantly being asked to smile for a pic with people. The Americans are quite the celebs there. So don't be surprised when they want your pic. because the will.

HG's birth mom - I can't imagine what you are feeling today. Yes, I know you guys don't celebrate today like we Americans. But, I have to know that you think about her everyday. Who wouldn't. I don't know what forced you into the hardest decision of your life. I can't imagine not being able to know where & how this precious child is doing. I pray for you alot. I pray first that somehow someway someone will share with you Jesus Christ. I so pray that we will be able to meet in heaven & I can thank you for the blessing that you have given to me & my family. Words will never do this justice, but we appreciate (don't understand) all you have done to ensure that HG is safe & loved - which she is. I also pray for you peace. Please know that we love her very much & promise to take the best care of her. I see this bustling city & look into eyes of women & wonder if I am seeing you. I find myself actually looking for you. The women here look tired and worn out. It's rare that I see even a smile among the people walking by or sitting on a bus. You seem to have ard lives. I pray it will get easier for you. Please know that you will always be a part of our family whether you realize it or not. Blessings to you Ma Li Jun's first mom. It's time for me to take my shift. I promise to do my best like God asks us to do.

No comments: