We are a family of 7 passionate about orphans and adoption. We brought home Hannah Grace from China in 2010 and anxiously await Ellie Joy coming home in 2011. Update - she's home!!!!
How precious! I must tell you I have been upset that you have not posted anything, or so I thought. The link you sent me in an email, I check that blog twice a day and nothing is ever posted! So glad to finally be able to read! She is beautiful and can't wait to see her face to face! Jennifer
2 comments:
How precious! I must tell you I have been upset that you have not posted anything, or so I thought. The link you sent me in an email, I check that blog twice a day and nothing is ever posted! So glad to finally be able to read! She is beautiful and can't wait to see her face to face! Jennifer
Your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy your trip as much as we did ours:-)
Post a Comment