Saturday, May 8, 2010

we have a ton of pics - The Great Wall Is INCREDIBLE.
words can't do it justice.
more info later when I come back after being home probably
HG's new friend Ally. HG literally watches her every move. Now they are playing like they've been BFFs. Ally will become a big sis on Monday!!!!!

HG & Grace popping bubbles on the ride.


Our only pic with all 3 in front of the wall. It was quite windy today as you can see (sigh)



Diva!
She can't go ANYWHERE without glasses, hair accessories, etc.
Seriously. The girl gets upset if she doesn't have it together. LOL





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Diva picture! Looks like everyone is having a great time--so great to follow along!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Charity!!! She is adorable!!! I will definately be working until June just so I can meet her! :) I saw the pics on facebook and it made my heart smile when I saw she was wearing the outfit I got her! I'm so excited that everything is going so well... I'm so happy for yall!!