LID April 4, 2007
Referral - February 2, 2010
LOI - February 17, 2010
PA - March 5, 2010
LOA - March 22, 2010
TA - April 12, 2010
Family Day - May 5, 2010
CA - May 17, 2010
China Time:
Our Family:
Charity
We are a family of 7 passionate about orphans and adoption. We brought home Hannah Grace from China in 2010 and anxiously await Ellie Joy coming home in 2011. Update - she's home!!!!
View my complete profile
Credits:
Blog Designs by Tina
©The Story Of You
With Kits by
Royanna
and
Sassy
Blog Archive:
▼
2010
(35)
▼
May
(34)
Fam of 6!!!!
Perfect Ending
Red Couch Day
Just A FEW Pics of Summer Palace & TS
Beijing Group Pics (& I don't know if I spelled th...
So Happy - ready for the acrobatic showLook what t...
I've tried this 4 times now. If this doesn't work...
Some Catch Up Posts
Just A Few Beijing Zoo Pics
More Pictures
We are good. Internet is gone until we get to GZ ...
Wordless WednesdayYes, Heaven in China!!!!!!!! We'...
What I've Learned This Week
The Wheels On The Taxi Go.....
Whew What A Day!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
What China Needs
we have a ton of pics - The Great Wall Is INCREDI...
No title
Grace with Tammy - friends from PAWe see a long f...
What do you watch on TV while in China?
Our girl is smart!!!!!
More Fun Pics - ENJOY
DId I Mention?.....She's A Girly Girl!!!!!!
More Memories for Family Day
And on the Third Day they . . . Rested
Day One Summary Video
She Truly Is A Blessing
The moment we saw the building we were all yellin...
More signatures than with the mortgage!!! (NO LIE...
Just like my big brother Noah - I lose my eyes wh...
Hannah Grace & Grace leaving together to become f...
I look cool in Baba's glassesI love my babyWOW - ...
No title
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
August
(1)
Unique Visitors:
Target Store Coupons
Total Hits:
Discount Air Travel
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
I look cool in Baba's glasses
I love my baby
WOW - our first kisses came today. What a blessing.
Everything new is "ah"
It's Official - I'm coming home!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment